Question begin with ‘Quest’ – quest for curiosity so that we can abjure the legacy of uncertainty ,tumult , chaos. Superstitions, gossips all combined feed lies to wolves hungry for conspiracy theories , ultimately obscuring the reality.
- Why does it happen to be always a man telling his wife ” I want to give you a life of luxury!” and not the other way round?
- Why everytime only a man is expected to assist a lady carrying multiple or heavy luggages?
- Why everytime it’s the man who is obligated to pay on a date with his lady ?
- Why, its the boy who is being mocked at for using makeup or for wearing girlish clothes and not the girl when she wears men’s t shirts or shirts ?
- Why only a girl is expected to have all the perfect features & characteristics to be able get married and not the boy ?
- Why everytime it’s the girl in the family who is most denigrated for choosing a boy of different caste than a boy who choose to marry a girl from other caste ?
You see a common thing in this- prejudice against anomaly. I don’t intend for any sort of quotidian ranting and raving about ‘female injustice’ or subject you guys to mundane harangue on ‘equality for women’ .
But ,whenever there is an aberrance from the conventional , it happens to create a fuss. People tend to be reluctant in accepting unconventional things in their day to day life.They leave no stones unturned to foil attempts of those who want to approach their life in an idiosyncratic manner , who want to adopt bizarre methods in their itinerary. They sow the seeds of casting aspersions on or taking mickey out of people hankering for avant garde ways .This simply impugns the mettle underneath .Such situations paint a dire picture of the world’s future.It is the change that leads to transformation or a revamp.Transformation would mean a literal change in something – irrespective of from a good to bad or bad to good. But I wanna convey the importance of improvement/ revamping in our lives. Unless you embrace any sort of modification in your life , you ‘ll desist your own progress and ‘ll be susceptible to degression.
If carving a path of our own rather than blindly following the one accepted by the society makes us a pariah then ultimately our exploration on what's in store for us shall be hindered.
Hope you excuse my grammatical errors or typos, if any.